A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Warshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Warshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warshaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warshaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Warshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Bacterial Infections
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Mucinous Cystadenoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Warshaw graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Warshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Louis Warshaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Warshaw practice?
- Dr. Andrew Warshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Warshaw practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.