A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Warshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Warshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warshaw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Warshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Bacterial Infections
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Mucinous Cystadenoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Warshaw graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Warshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Louis Warshaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Warshaw practice?
- Dr. Andrew Warshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Warshaw practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.