A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Warshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Warshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Warshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Bacterial Infections
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Mucinous Cystadenoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Warshaw graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Warshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Warshaw practice?
Dr. Andrew Warshaw practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.