Dr. Andrew Warshaw Is this you?

Excellent Doc

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Warshaw was wonderful. He came highly recommended to me, and after much research, I'm very glad I went to see him.The disgruntled person who wrote above my post is very wrong, and I suggest others do not listen to their post. Dr. Warshaw is a find doc., and I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

he was initially a very caring surgeon - but after he operated and was paid - he was impossible to reach, insensitive, cruel and cold - i would never trust his intent post operative. he is a character assassin without knowing it

Posted on October 19th, 2015