A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Watkins, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Watkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Andrew Watkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lowell A. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Lowell Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Watkins practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.