A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lowell Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lowell Watkins, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lowell Watkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lowell Andrew Watkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lowell A. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Lowell Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Lowell Watkins practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.