Dr. Andrew Weary MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2014
location
i don't have a review. Dr. weary was my husband's doctor and would like to know where Dr Weary relocated to or did he retire? I know he left the last place he was at which was El buen Samitario. Please help in locating him. Thanks

April 22nd, 2012
Dr. Weary is great!
Dr. Weary has a great bedside manner, takes his time, listens carefully to concerns, and is very thorough. He treats our whole family. He refers out for specialists AS NEEDED. I see that as a plus in my health care. He is very well connected, knows the best doctors in town, and I've been very pleased with the doctors he referred to for treatment of cataracts, neurological, and heart problems. He truly coordinates my health care. I appreciate that, upon request, his staff will call to remind me of routine tests or check-ups I need to have.Appointments are easy to schedule, we can get in quickly, with minimal wait time on arrival.

April 20th, 2012
Does not care
Dr. Weary appears to be very caring attentive and is a reasonable doctor. His attitude is very doom and gloom and always speaks about the negatives. Another significant trait that I felt when getting treated was that he tried to transfer my case to a specialist very quickly and would call me at night and weekends to make sure I had taken the specialist's appointment so that I am officially out of his hands. As soon as he knew that I had taken the appointment, there was no follow up on one of my medical test reports. Despite my calling and visiting their office multiple times, the doctor or his staff failed to call me back regarding the report. I finally got a call about the report after 9 days of the Diagnostic lab submitting it to the doctor's office and more than 6 or 7 phone calls that I need to know the result of my report. Based on the above experience, I felt that Dr. Weary's apparent concern and calls at odd hours were to ensure that I take a specialist's appointment and thus cease to be his responsibility. After the appointment was taken, all the fake concern vanished.

December 29th, 2011
Dr. Weary Rocks
This guy is just cool and funny and laid back. I like his demeanor, and his opinions make a lot of sense. I'm glad he's my primary care physician. :)

November 11th, 2011
Excellent
Dr. Weary has been my personal physician for more than 20 years. He has provided outstanding care for my family. I find him to be very caring and engaging. My children were transition to his care after moving from their pediatrician. He is very honest and can explain the difficult things in very simple terms.

July 28th, 2011
Waiting time....
My last three visits to your office has averaged 1.0 hour of waiting to see you. I've had to ask how much longer. On my last appointment, after waiting 45 minutes I asked how much longer and I was told there were 2 people before me, so another 30 minutes. After waiting 15 minutes and you were not finished with one I decided to walk out. I was very disappointed that you never called. I've been your patient for 30 years. I guess as I get older and have more illnesses I am not worth keeping as a patient.

September 15th, 2015