A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Weinstein, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Weinstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Weinstein MD and PA is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Weinstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.