A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weisinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisinger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Weisinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisinger graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Weisinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Providence Hospital, Columbia, South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Weisinger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Weisinger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Weisinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Weisinger practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.