A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Weissman, Cardiovascular Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Weissman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Weissman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jason Weissman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Weissman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Weissman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.