A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Weissman, Cardiovascular Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Weissman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Weissman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jason Weissman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Weissman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Weissman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.