A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weitzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Weitzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Weitzel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weitzel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Weitzel practice?
Dr. Andrew Weitzel practices Urology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Stratford, NJ.
See Punta Gorda Urologists.