A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Curtin Wells MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Wells practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Wells practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, CT.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors and Bethlehem Internists.