A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wensel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wensel, Neurological Surgeon (brain and spine) is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Herniated Disc
- Movement Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wensel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wensel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Wensel BA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Wensel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wensel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Wensel practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.