A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Werchniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Werchniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Werchniak, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Werchniak graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Werchniak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew E Werchniak MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Werchniak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Werchniak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Werchniak practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Boston Dermatologists.