ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Andrew Wesely Is this you?

Filter Reviews

12 Ratings • 4 Comments

3.4
  • 6
  • 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Quality Rating

Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Wait Time
11.3 min
Promptness
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Rate Now

Share Your Experience

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Wesely?

Showing 12 of 12 Ratings

Ozone treatment

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I had previously been receiving on going steriod injections for my lower back pain from a traditional pain specialist. After about a year of treatments the steroid injections were only giving me relief for a month (not 2-3 months). As a last resort, I tried an ozone treatment from Dr. Wesely about a year ago (Dec. 2016). One year later, my comfort level has held at about 75%, which has been acceptable to me. I will probably schedule another ozone treatment with Dr. Wesely to deal with my remaining 25% pain level. Very pleased.

Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

One Of The Best In The Area

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Wesley for over 17 yrs for 3 major back surgeries and Dr. Wesley not only made my life better overall he has continually made changes to my care that have improved my quality of life to the extent that I am now able to do most of the things I was able to do before my accident. He not only cares for his patient, he care for their family. On multiple occasions he has sought my family's input to my care. He is not only a fine Anesthesiologist, but he is also a fine person. I know more about my injury because of the fact that he has taken the time to counsel me on every aspect of my care. Truly one of the best!

Wait time
20 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Wonderful and compassionate genius

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Dr. Wesley saved my life. He took my life of pain and discomfort t o a level of comfort as a human being. I can now work out and live my life with minimal pain. His compassion and surgical talents are so elevated above what others have to offer. God has given him a wonderful skill that I hope many will benefit from. Love him!!!

Wait time
5 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

One Star

Posted on September 13th, 2014

Rude and very condescending. I have demanded a change of Doctors. I refuse to rate him because there is no option for minus 1. It's difficult t make appointments with him because they have to be made through his assistant, who is apparently very busy. He talks at me, doesn't even bother to look at me but at the computer screen. Never follows up. The staff is courteous, my follow-up is done by the prescribing Nurse who is the only reason that I haven't left the practice. I'm forced here to give him an Overall Rating. My 1 should be -1!

Wait time
15 minutes
Friendly Staff
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

One Star

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Five Stars

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Two Stars

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Five Stars

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Wait time
5 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown

One Star

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Five Stars

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Four Stars

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Two Stars

Posted on August 14th, 2014

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Andrew Wesely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.