A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Westfall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Westfall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Westfall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Westfall graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Westfall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew C Westfall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Westfall practice?
- Dr. Andrew Westfall has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Westfall practices Ophthalmology near Salem, OR.
See Salem Ophthalmologists.