A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wetstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wetstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wetstone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetstone graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wetstone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Wetstone MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Wetstone practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wetstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Wetstone practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.