Dr. Andrew Wexler MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Los Angeles, CA

April 5th, 2016
Couldn't be more unhappy with my post surgery..

July 23rd, 2015
Heaven Sent
Awesome Job with Baby DJ. YOU are a child's best miracle. What a blessing you are to our family. Thank you so very much. 💓

September 15th, 2011
Simply the best of the best! Down to earth, no arrogance, yet extremely careful, interested in the patient and thoughtful. As a result of his warm and kind demeanor his entire staff is the same.A SPECIAL PERSON. We are all better for his being here.

December 22nd, 2010
Dr.Wexler is an awesome plastic surgeon. He transformed my 3 month old son's smile (he was born with a cleft palate and cleft lip) into a beautiful and radiant smile. He is 3 years old now and he has minimal scaring, you can only tell if you were told that he had a repair cleft lip and palate. We get so many compliments on his smile by strangers. My husband and I say thank you and then graciously ask God to bless Dr. Wexler for all that he has done for our son and for others. KEEP CREATING MORE SMILES DR. WEXLER!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

July 21st, 2009
An AMAZING surgeon
Dr. Andrew Wexler is my 1 year old sons plastic surgeon. My son was born with a cleft lip and palate. Dr. Welxer has been by my familys side every step of the way. He made my son the most beautiful smile. He has helped give my family the strength, security and faith that our son is greatly taken care of in his hand. We thank the Lord for our amazing surgeon every night in our prayers.