A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Whaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Whaley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whaley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whaley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Whaley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Whaley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Whaley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lawrence Whaley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Whaley practice?
- Dr. Andrew Whaley has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Whaley practices Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.