Dr. Andrew Whyte Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Whyte?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 14th, 2013

Avoid

This doctor made me feel like an imposition on his empty ER. He was rude, dismissive, and could not answer any of my questions. It was ultimately a quite expensive waste of my time. I continued to be in a lot of pain and at a loss as to why. Weeks later, a specialist diagnosed me with a fractured vertebrate, sprained spine and strained neck, and expressed surprise that the ER doctor didn't bother to do a neck scan along with the brain scan. If he had I would be a lot farther along in the healing process by now. I'm not sure why this person is in this line of work.

October 31st, 2014