A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wickline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wickline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickline
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wickline, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickline graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wickline has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew B Wickline FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Wickline practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wickline has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Wickline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.