A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wickline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wickline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wickline, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickline graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Wickline has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wickline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Wickline practice?
Dr. Andrew Wickline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oneida, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY and Utica, NY.
See Oneida Surgeons.