A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wickline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wickline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wickline, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickline graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wickline has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Brian Wickline FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Wickline practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wickline has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Wickline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oneida, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY and Utica, NY.
See Oneida Orthopedic Surgeons.