A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Willis, Elbow, Hand, Knee, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, and Wrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Willis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A. Willis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Willis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Willis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.