Andrew Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Andrew Willis?

Worst medical experience ever!

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Doesn't allow you to describe symptoms before cutting you off. Inappropriate manipulation of injured joint during his exam caused additional pain. He and his staff do not return phone calls.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I was seen in under 20 minutes of coming into the office. He was kind and answered all questions asked. He explained what was wrong with me (dislocated shoulder) in a way I could easily understand.

Posted on December 31st, 2015

DID MY SHOULDER 3 YRS AGO AND ITS GREAT

Posted on November 4th, 2015

he was an excellent surgeon. he was so caring and concerned about every aspect of my recovery. (had shoulder replaced). He always had time for my questions and his staff was great.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Worth the wait for outstanding doctor

I am happy with my surgery.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I fell at work and had to use Workman's Comp; my first doctor couldn't have cared less about me and spent about two minutes with me when he told me I needed surgery. I was then directed by my case manager to Dr. Willis, who spent forty-five minutes with me during my first appointment; at the end of that time I knew I wanted him to perform the surgery. I was not disappointed: He did a great job with a difficult operation, and after a year I am still satisfied.

Long wait -

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Staff pushy - Will collect the copayment - then make you wait an extra two hours past your appointment time...

Doctor's Response

Hello, Samuel. Thank you for choosing Tri-County Orthopedics for your care. Excellent patient service is something we are continually striving for and hoping to achieve with every patient. We apologize for not meeting your expectations, and we would like the opportunity to resolve this with you. Please contact us at (973) 538-2334 at your convenience. Thank you.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Outstanding, clear consice diagnosis, inspires confidence and trust, artist with a scalpel, Best Orthopedic period.

Very thorough analysis and caring

Posted on October 9th, 2014

I injured my elbow and met with Dr. Willis several times to try to fix it through a variety of treatments. He considered surgery as a last resort and wanted to exhaust all other methods first. Ultimately I needed surgery and he did a great job. He is very thorough and explains everything in great detail. I highly recommend him for ECRB (tennis elbow) repair.

Glad I chose Dr. Willis

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Willis was the 4th doctor I visited for my rotator cuff tear. I wish I had found him from the start! He was professional, accurate in his diagnosis and post op prognosis and was warm and caring in all his interactions with me. I speak highly of him and make no hesitation to recommend him to others. The only negative is the significant wait time in the office.

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I had surgery in mid Oct on my elbow. Nothing but great things to say about the staff at Tri County. I would highly recommend Dr Willis and his team.

The best there is.....

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Andrew Willis is the best there is. His vast knowledge, calm demeanor, skill and expertise makes an injury seem more manageable. He operated on my my husband's shoulder and we never once considered soliciting a second opinion, our trust and faith in Dr. Willis is that great.