A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Winkler, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Winkler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winkler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Winkler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Winkler practice?
- Dr. Andrew Winkler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Winkler practices Otolaryngology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Greenwood Village, CO.
See Lone Tree Otolaryngologists.