A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wise, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Chairman, Department of Family Practice 1998-2002
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Edmund Wise MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Wise practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Wise practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Family Physicians and Alexandria Sports Medicine Doctors.