A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wise, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Chairman, Department of Family Practice 1998-2002
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Edmund Wise MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Wise practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Wise practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors and Alexandria Family Physicians.