A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Woldow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woldow
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Woldow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Woldow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woldow graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woldow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bennett Woldow MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Woldow practice?
- Dr. Andrew Woldow has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Woldow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.