A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wolf is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from MD, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (Pennsylvania.
Dr. Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ira Wolf MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wolf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Wolf practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Gastroenterologists.