A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wolfe, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wolfe, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Arm Lift
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Lift
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chin Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Earlobe Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Sculpting Procedures
- Fat Transfer
- Inverted Nipple Repair
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Male Breast Reduction
- Medical Spa
- Mini Brow Lift
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jeremy Wolfe MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wolfe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Wolfe practices Plastic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.