A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Woo, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Woo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Woo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Woo MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Woo practice?
- Dr. Andrew Woo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Woo practices Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.