A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Woolrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Woolrich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Woolrich, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolrich graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Woolrich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woolrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Woolrich practice?
Dr. Andrew Woolrich practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Dermatologists.