Dr. Andrew Wren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Wren?

March 19th, 2014

Gone down Hill

I have seen and followed Dr. Wren from when he was in Harrisburg and transferred to Elizabethtown. He is a good doctor. The problem is I believe he is way overbooked to take care of patients the way they should be. I have seen a major issue with the staff, very rude, very short. I have changed doctor office due to the fact that I can not even get an appointment to see him or anyone for that matter. My daughter, she was not allowed back in school they thought she had pink eye until i got a doctor note. i called for an appointment at 8:00 am and said there was nothing available that day that i would get a call back the next day. Waited until 12:00 next day, NO CALL, called back said nothing available that day i will get a call the next day. I SAID NO FORGET IT, my daughter is missing school, i had to take her to one of those walk in care centers and sit there for 2 hours and she just had a piece of metal in her eye. I love Dr. Wren, but i will not be going back there.

January 31st, 2012

Very disappointed. This doctor did not follow up with my call regarding a cold/sinus infection. I was sick then had another cold a week after this time I thought maybe a sinus infection. Took the day off work, called at 8 am to try and get in or talk to someone about my symptoms. Had to call back several times. In the end the nurse called and said Dr.Wren said it sounds like a common cold - treat over the counter meds. This is the first time I have called a doctor in three years. I guess I expected better treatment.

November 16th, 2011

Dr Wren IS MY Doctor...

I have been seeing Dr Wren for many years now with ongoing medical issues of my own. He has never dealt with just symptoms, but always pursued to the cause of the problem. He has always given me his full attention when in his office in a professional and friendly manner. I am even comfortable with the unpleasant examinations when he is the doctor in charge. I have been pleased and will continue to see him long into the future.

July 26th, 2017