A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Xavier, Vascular Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon, Neuroradiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xavier has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Rathnasamy Xavier MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Andrew Xavier has 9 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Xavier practices Neurological Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Flint, MI.
See Sterling Heights Surgeons and Sterling Heights Radiologists.