A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Yoo Seung Lim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Y. Lim practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.