A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Yoo Seung Lim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Y. Lim practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.