A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew June-Yee Yang MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Yang practice?
- Dr. Andrew Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Yang practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.