Dr. Andrew Yeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Yeh?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Yeh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2014

$$$

I find this doctor very two faced and mercenary. no ethics whatsoever. Talks a good story so when I put my mother in his hands for a small procedure, she experienced complications to the point that she had to be back in the Emergency twice in one week. He even refused to see her the second time she went back for severe pain. My family doc says it is rare to hear about problems from such a simple procedure so who knows what the heck he did. This is a doctor who will be nice to you when he can make money off you, but when you have problems afterwards, he will drop you like a hot potato. I finally brought my mother to someone else for another opinion and it seems like my poor mother never even needed her surgery in the first place. What a terrible experience - stay away for your own sake! (oh and as I was reading his other reviews, it is true - there are so many people from foreign countries in his office - they all pay in cash and he seems so super sweet to them compared to my mother who is on insurance.) Lesson learned.

September 25th, 2013

Great Doc

Very Caring spends time with me despite busy office. Makes me feel at home

June 5th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor !!!

Dr. Yeh is Great !!! he spends time listening to my concerns and focus on my problem. He is the best !!! Ease of appointment, friendly staff, I recom ...

June 5th, 2013

Highly Satisfied !!!

Whenever I call Dr. Yeh's office for gynecological problem, his office staff ALWAYS fit me in no matter how busy they are. I have been suffering for years with heavy periods and severe menstral cramps. Dr. Yeh is always there for me. He spends time explaining what he can do to help me. I went to so many different doctors and clinics and hospitals and NO one LISTENS to me like Dr. Yeh. This time I came back to him for heavy periods and horrible cramps, I thought I was dying, can not even work. Dr. Yeh immediately set me up for Ablation procedure at Garfield Hospital. I was treated and left on the same day. I am now doing GREAT, NO pain or Bleeding. I feel so good I am ready to go back to work for the first time in half a year. Thank you Dr. Yeh, you are my Savior !!!!!

April 22nd, 2013

Best Doctor ever!!!!

Great service, very professional , he really spends time with patients. I saw so many doctors he spends the most time with me. He really cares about my health. I will recommand him to anyone. He speaks 4 languages, I am so impressed. He speaks Englush, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese. Excellent care during my pregnancy, now I had my baby I am still seeing him for birth control. Thanks Dr. Yeh , you are the Best!!!

November 29th, 2012

Best Doctor Ever !!! Very Careing loving,kind !!!! I love him !!!!

June 6th, 2012

Best Doctor ever, thank you for the service !!!!

April 20th, 2012

Fiance Of Patient.

Mr. Yeh and his office staff are very unprofessional. He was demanding cash money in the patients room before the surgery and also from the patient in the OR before she was put to sleep. When the patient came out of surgery, he came in yelling at her demanding money causing her to stress out and cry. He knows the type of op he did was already tramatizing enough. This tells me he went into the op thinking about his money, not saving the patients life. I hope he does not do this to anyone else.

April 14th, 2010

Expect a long wait every time!!

April 17th, 2016