A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Zaager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Zaager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Zaager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaager graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 23 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Zaager practice?
Dr. Andrew Zaager practices Internal Medicine near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Internists.