Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great office show details Great office
Apr 8th, 2015

I find Dr.Zaager to always be willing to go above and beyond . He spends a lot of time answering my questions and making sure I feel comfortable that my issue has been addressed. His staff is always accommodating. the environment is always pleasant. I have switched my husband over as well. Best doctor in the area.

Sep 23rd, 2014

I love Dr.zaager and his staff. I have been a patient of his for many years. I could not ask for better!!!!

Nice doctor, office manager not so much show details Nice doctor, office manager not so much
Jul 31st, 2013

Dr Zaager is very nice and spends as much time as you need. Easy to get an appointment . I did usually have to wait awhile in the examining room for him to come even when it seemed like no one else was there which can get annoying. The office manager is another story. Has attitude, lies about referrals being sent, does not handle insurance correctly and screens her calls. Its too bad but I had to switch doctors because could not deal with her games anymore.

Best internist! show details Best internist!
by Katie Herman on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. zaager is such a wonderful doctor. He takes all the time that is needed to make sure you understand everything that is said. He has such a wonderful staff. They are very accomidating.

Little bit of a wait, but well worth it show details Little bit of a wait, but well worth it
May 1st, 2012

You wait a little big for Dr. Zaager, but he is the kindest most thorough physician I've ever dealt with. Definitely worth the wait. Dr. Zaager got my blood pressure under control, when a few other doctors in the area could not.

great office show details great office
Oct 5th, 2011

I love Dr. Zaager. His staff treats everyone like family. He allows spends all the time I need with me. He never rushes me and is always there to help in any way. His staff is outstanding. His office managaer is always willing to answer any questions I have about my insurance coverage. The office staff and Dr. Zaager are always there to make you feel comfortable. I cant imagine using another doctor.

Excellent Doctor, TERRIBLE receptionist show details Excellent Doctor, TERRIBLE receptionist
Aug 9th, 2011

Dr. Zaager was very respectful and professional. However, the front desk staff was incredibly rude and snappy; especially on the phone. I have heard about one of their receptionists being very rude, and I have experienced it first hand several times. Unfortunate, considering Dr. Zaager is a a great doctor. Wont be returning because of that terrible receptionist!

Squeezing Patients by Questionable Procedure Coding is The Office's Priority show details Squeezing Patients by Questionable Procedure Coding is The Office's Priority
Nov 15th, 2010

This doctor had me wait and quite frankly was not much help. To add insult to injury, my insurance plan provided that well visits would be no co-pay, but apparently the doctor, in order to squeeze more money out of the office visit as my insurer explained it to me, codes well visits as "office visits." This distinction is very important, because the doctor was able to collect both from the insurer for the visit AND see a co-pay from me. While my insurer tells me this is an unseemly practice, it is apparently not illegal. Anyway, don't make the same mistake I did. Don't use this doctor for well visits or you'll get hit with a co-pay after his billing people are finished with you!