A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Zabiega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabiega
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zabiega Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabiega graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Stanislaw Zabiega MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Zabiega practice?
- Dr. Andrew Zabiega has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Zabiega practices Psychiatry near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Psychiatrists.