A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Zabinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Zabinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Zabinski, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabinski graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Zabinski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Zabinski MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Zabinski practice?
- Dr. Andrew Zabinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Zabinski practices Urology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Urologists.