A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Zadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Zadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Zadeh MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Andrew Zadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Zadeh practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.