A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Zadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Zadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Zadeh MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Andrew Zadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Zadeh practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.