A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Zadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zadeh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Zadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Zadeh MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Andrew Zadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Zadeh practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.