Overall Review

2.5

April 30th, 2014
PLEASE DO NOT USE DR. ZARUSKI
I am a 43 year old male and was treated by Dr. Zaruski for 4 months. I had several visits and he has to be the most rude and condescending physician I have ever encountered. He also grossly misdiagnosed my problems and put me through several painful and agonizing tests - all for nothing (I also subsequently learned that some of these tests don't have to be as painful as he makes them). I hate I spent months going nowhere with a substandard physician. After he basically refused to sit down and discuss my situation and lack of results or alternative treatments I found another urologist in town. I can't tell you how much I wish I had done this sooner. I am only putting this out there so no one else will have to endure this treatment. I honestly do not think he should be practicing medicine. He seems to know nothing about treating individual patients. He has his protocol and that is it. He seems to even dislike his patients. Please be warned. Go to another physician. Your quality of life will depend on it.

February 4th, 2013
Great Doctor
So glad we found him. Straight forward diagnosis handled with care and concern. Dr. Zaruski and his staff have made a difficult time and treatments as easy as possible.

June 23rd, 2012
Dr. Zaruski may be technically competent but he is possibly the least sympathetic, most condescending doctor I have ever encountered. He doesn't seem to see fit to share even the most basic of medical information with his patients. Asking questions in his office recently following my father's recent surgery and subsequent hospitalization, his attitude was more "What are you doing here bothering me?" than interested physician. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

December 19th, 2011
Objective ratings
Dr. Zaruski has an accent that sounds as if he might be from Russia or somewhere in that reason. I feel that being from a different country, his mannerisms may be misinterpreted by some patients as possibly being hasty or lacking in bedside manner. I personally did not find this to be the case and find his care and desire to keep me informed of my health to be on par with the best of the doctors I have seen in my 53 years. He will be my doctor for life and I would recommend him to anyone.

August 16th, 2011
Waste of time
I was made to feel as if I was wasting his time and he never even sat down to talk to me. After having tests and a scan done he basically stuck his head in the door and told me there was nothing wrong with me. He must have not even looked at my chart because when I confronted him with the problems I was having, he simply said,"What problems?" and dismissed me. I would never go back there again.

July 14th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!
He didn't close the door when talking to me. He was extremely rude and made me feel like I was not important. He didn't even take a minute to listen to my problems. One of the worst bedside manners I've ever seen!!!!! I was in his office with him for about 30 seconds before he ran off and did not help me in the slightest bit. I will never dare step foot in his office again, and will be finding a new urologist.

October 18th, 2010
Has absolutely no social skills.
I had been in the hospital with E.Coli and was referred to Dr. Zaruski. After waiting over an hour to see him, he opened the door to the examination room, but didn't even come in and close the door. He spent 3 minutes with me, while standing in the open doorway. I asked him if he was in a hurry, and he curtly answered that he was not. I am a nurse, and will never recommend him to anyone needing a urology consult. In fact, I steer people away from him. He struck me as rude and arrogant.