Dr. Andrew Zelby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Zelby?

October 28th, 2016

Great Doctor

My surgery was very successful! It changed my life. Before surgery, I had severe neck pain and numbness in my arms, both of which are gone now. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with neck problems.

October 2nd, 2016

A disgrace to physicians and to humanity

He gave me an I.M.E. with a pin a dirty pin. Didn't look at any ex-rays bedside manner that's terrible. Told me that nothings wrong with me. I had an 4th and 5th lumbar fusion after his exam constant pressure on my nerve root. DR KERN SINGH fixed my back no more pain Zelby,s wrong in his diagnosis and in his care of human beings . Do not allow this So called Doctor to operate on your anything

August 10th, 2016

Beware of this IME

!!!BEWARE!!!. If you are sent to this Doctor by an Insurance company for an IME examination prepare for the worst. He is only concerned about his pay check from the insurance company to provide unethical, subjective, and favorable evaluations for the insurance company to limit liability and deny treatment. He dismisses empirical evidence from MRIs, X-Rays, FCE reports, and previous doctors ‘evaluations. He is not cognizant of his Hippocratic Oath. He dismisses the patient’s symptoms as subjective. His cavalier attitude is reprehensible and is out of sync with today’s environment of more well informed patients. Dr. Zelby touts one of his credentials as assistant professor of neurosurgery at Rush University Medical Center. I would not want to be one of his students and feel sorry for the students in his class. His license should be revoked and his teaching credential should be re-evaluated by Rush University.

February 9th, 2016

Dr states I was lying about injury after seeing me for less than five minutes after he was 45 minutes late from his lunch break

February 4th, 2016

He lies

Had a spinal fusion l4 l5 aftre 7 months was told i had a fusion but was not healed.2nd opinion from another proved that. Had to have a revision to repair.

December 14th, 2015

Work comp

I found that Dr Zelby was nice and courteous but along with questions pertaining to my injury he also asked questions pertaining to my work comp case. He is a doctor not a lawyer and is very unethical. His liscense to practice should be reviewed. Doctors are suppose to help their patients ,not lie to help their pockets.

November 14th, 2015

I had ACDF neck surgery from Dr. Zelby. When I decided to have it, his PA Laura explained the procedure in detail and was great pre-op and with my follow-up visits. She was a pleasure to deal with. I can not say enough about the sucess after the surgery. All of my pre-op symptoms are gone and I am healing well. I am very incouraged with the results. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family.

November 13th, 2015

Dr. Zelby is dishonest and corrupt as they come. Prepare to meet your doom if workers comp sends you to him for a independent medical exam. He falsely reports you are healthy and fit to work without limitations. No matter what your history or mri reads. He gets paid by workers comp insurance. So long as he keeps writing reports to benefit the insurance companies, they will keep sending their victims in droves. He is dishonest as they come.

March 31st, 2015

Extremely smart conservative doctor.

Dr. Zelby is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Unlike many doctors, he is not in a rush to operate and he treated me like he was having the pain himself. In laying out my options, he was not unnecessarily eager to operate.

March 31st, 2015

Great doctor!!

Dr. Zelby was really great. I was hurt at work and two surgeons wanted to operate on me right away. I went to Dr. Zelby and he thought I had a good chance to get better without surgery. It took 4 months but I am 99% healed, back to everything and no surgery! I am glad I went to see Dr. Zelby and he took the best care of me!!

March 27th, 2015

Dr. Zelby was easy to talk to and listened to my problem. He explained what was going on and what I could do to try to fix it. He answered all my questions and then did a great job with the surgery. He was also easy to talk to after the surgery and took great care of me the whole way. Glad he was my surgeon!

March 27th, 2015

The doctor listened and answered all my questions. He treated me with respect and did an excellent job in the surgery and my treatment. Staff was friendly and able to schedule me at convenient times. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend Dr Zelby to anyone.