A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Yuan Zhang MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Y. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Andrew Zhang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Zhang practices Plastic Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Galveston Plastic Surgeons.