A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Zillgitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Zillgitt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Dr. Zillgitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Zillgitt DO is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Zillgitt practice?
- Dr. Andrew Zillgitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Zillgitt practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.