A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ziskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziskind
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ziskind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ziskind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziskind graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ziskind has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Alan Ziskind MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Ziskind practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ziskind has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ziskind practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.