inactive

Dr. Andrew Zupan MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Washington, MO

March 10th, 2013
Caring Professional
Very caring professional that check on my daughter every hour for three days after her birth. He made sure her lungs were clear she is 16 now and I will never forget his wonderful caring nature.

February 18th, 2013
One of a KIND.
RIP.....Dr Zupan.....You were truly one of a kind......I will find it hard to find another docor that will be half as good.

February 17th, 2013
A wonderful Dr
Our family's best Dr. could not have asked for a better one. God bless his family.

October 15th, 2012
Blessed
We feel very blessed to have Dr. Zupan as our childrens Doctor!!

April 20th, 2012
Best pediatrician I've ever worked with.
Dr. Zupan has been the pediatrician for both of my children since the day of their birth. I picked his name off a list, and got luckier than I could imagine. He listens to everything I have to say and trusts my judgement as a parent. Any time there's a health issue, he gets it right on the first shot. Follows up as well. Couldn't be happier with him.

February 2nd, 2012
We love Dr. Andy and his staff
My kids love Dr. Andy and I leave confident that my kids received the best care possible. We drive 45 minutes to see him.

August 31st, 2011
Amazing Doctor
This pediatrician is amazing. He has been seeing my kids since they were babies. My son was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome when he was 6 wks. old, and that was greatly due to the fact that Dr. Zupan was so attentive. He makes not just the kids feel better, but also puts the parents mind at ease.

July 21st, 2011
Dr. Zupan is amazing
Thirteen and a half years ago, I took my son to Dr. Zupan (he was in Indiana pediatric office). I expressed my concerns for my son. He attentively listened to everything I said. He did the routine checks with my son and follow ups as needed. He took the time to diagnose and follow up with myself, my son, and each specialist he recommended we see. Thanks to Dr. Zupan, my son is a happy, healthy 14 year old! I can't thank him enough! I would recommend Dr. Zupan to anyone and everyone who has children. My kids would still go to him if distance wasn't an issue! God bless you and your family, Dr. Zupan!

November 6th, 2009
Dr Zupan is very patient and kind. He takes the time to explain the condition and options available. I can call his office any time with a question and will always receive a call back from him or a nurse the same day. Could not speak highly enough of his Dr Zupan and his staff.