A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrews Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrews Paul is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrews Paul, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Paul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrews Paul MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrews Paul practice?
- Dr. Andrews Paul has 10 office locations.
Dr. Andrews Paul practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Dandridge, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners, and Knoxville Pulmonologists.