A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrews Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrews Paul, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Paul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrews Paul practice?
Dr. Andrews Paul practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Hospitalists, Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners, Knoxville Cardiologists, Knoxville Pulmonologists, and Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.