A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky, DO is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutskovsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky practice?
- Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills , MI.