Dr. Andrey Stojic MD Patient Reviews

February 9th, 2015
Astute and Caring
He listened and was concerned for my well being. A VERY sharp physician! Highly recommend.

January 30th, 2013
Knight and Shining Armor
I have been taking my son to Dr. Stojic for over three years now and I can honestly say that he is by far, the BEST Neurologist that we have ever had. He takes his time to answer ANY questions, no matter how long it takes and makes sure that we leave the office well informed with no unanswered questions. We have twice had issues with my son's insurance not wanting to pay for his medication and both times Dr. Stojic went to bat and got the insurance to approve the medication within days. Every time we walk into the office, I have always felt as if Dr. Stojic treats us as if we are family and provides the very best care. From the first visit we had with him, I felt as if I could breathe for the first time and not have to worry about my son's health. No matter what we need, this doctor goes above and beyond. I think of Dr. Stojic is our personal Knight and Shining Armor! Absolutely HIGHLY recommended!