Dr. Andrey Stojic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrey Stojic?

What headline

Posted on January 17th, 2017

i was on the diagnostic epilepsy unit at Fairview Hospital last year. Dr. Stojic was the attending doctor that time. I was postively impressed with his bedside manner, the way you could ask a question of him and receive an answer, and he did not make you feel like you were ignorant. I could tell by the attitudes the nurses had toward him that he was a good doctor to work with. I did not see him that often but when I did see him he just made me more comfortable on that unit where I dread going. He is good people.

Astute and Caring

Posted on February 10th, 2015

He listened and was concerned for my well being. A VERY sharp physician! Highly recommend.

Knight and Shining Armor

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I have been taking my son to Dr. Stojic for over three years now and I can honestly say that he is by far, the BEST Neurologist that we have ever had. He takes his time to answer ANY questions, no matter how long it takes and makes sure that we leave the office well informed with no unanswered questions. We have twice had issues with my son's insurance not wanting to pay for his medication and both times Dr. Stojic went to bat and got the insurance to approve the medication within days. Every time we walk into the office, I have always felt as if Dr. Stojic treats us as if we are family and provides the very best care. From the first visit we had with him, I felt as if I could breathe for the first time and not have to worry about my son's health. No matter what we need, this doctor goes above and beyond. I think of Dr. Stojic is our personal Knight and Shining Armor! Absolutely HIGHLY recommended!

Posted on October 21st, 2017