General Practitioner, Internists
Trinity Clinic Douglas
520 Douglas Blvd
Tyler, TX 75702
903-593-1721
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Poor judgement  |  show details
by S, Tyler TX on Apr 28th, 2013

Poor marks for this doctor. Did not explain reasoning behind her treatment despite my concerns. I interjected several times during the office visit but she shrugged off my concerns. Several days later I suffered an adverse reaction to this new medication. Rather than try something else, Dr. Stein just increased the dose of the previous medication which of course exacerbated the side effects further. I was wrong to trust this physician's judgement - have already found a much more competent practitioner.

|  Kept canceling my appts  |  show details
by J.B Tyler on Apr 10th, 2013

I've seen dr stein approximately 10times or so, and out of those 10 times 4 appts were canceled and had to be rescheduledwithin 24hrs of actual appt. I understand one cancelled appt or maybe even two can happen. But 4 cancelled appts over he course of a few short 3-3.5 months is excessive. Dr stein and her staff need to be more sensitive to the fact that working ppl such as my self don't have the luxury of making last minute changes in our schedule. This office is unprofessional and inconsiderate. -J Tyler tx

|  CR, Tyler tx  |  show details
by Poor care, missed heart disease symptoms on Mar 9th, 2013

Was unfortunately dissapointed with this doctor. I had 5-6 visits with her over several months. Had addressed my "dyspepsia" with antacids. Depsite my inistance that antacids werent releaving my symptoms, dr stein didnt really suggest any additional treatment or work up. Turns out my pain was actually not related to stomache but rather heart disease!! (which was diagnosed after I presented to ER with worsening symptoms). I will not be coming back to dr stein.

|  She was amazing!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2009

She was so comforting and caring.