A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andria Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andria Ford, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Saint Louis ConnectCare Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andria L. Ford practice?
Dr. Andria Ford practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.