Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andria Jones
Dr. Andria Jones, DO, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Andria Jones has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Andria Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Allen Kagan
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.11 mi30
Dr. Mortimer Strong
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.14 mi38
Dr. Alan Malkin
Philadelphia, PA 0.14 mi35