Dr. Andria Mushahwar MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Maitland, FL

3.4

August 16th, 2016
Terrible practice
This practice is terrible with patient care, follow up and diagnosis. I had an appointment with Dr. Mushahwar due to my problems of acid reflux (I thought it was based on my symptoms and read about them) and bloating . I am not a doctor, that's why I went to Dr Mushahwar to find the problems. After waiting an hour, he saw me and he ordered a CT scan of abdominal. But I never heard from him after that. NO fallow up whatsoever. After I called the office, somebody told me the result was fine. Have no idea what was "fine" means!. I don't even know he is a good dr. or not. But if he is, he should organize his office better with follow ups and he should care about his patience. I never went back to him!.

May 23rd, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
DO NOT use this practice. They mail a prescription, they DO NOT give it to the GP, they DO NOT check to see it if has been delivered, they DO NOT check on the patient to see if prescription has been delivered or taken. DO NOT risk your life with this center.

September 14th, 2011
Great doctor and completely thorough. The staff that I see in Maitland and Apopka are very nice, caring and compassionate and make unpleasent procedures bearable. I happily give them excellant ratings.

November 21st, 2010
Very friendly,kind,professional and knowledgeable.Was scared to death until I spoke with him and he set my mind at ease.